Dr. Shraddha Kute - Gynecologist in Nashik
Dr. Shraddha Kute, running a hospital in Gangapur Road is the best Gynecologists In Nashik. She has over 10 years of experience. Dr. Kute provides state-of-the-art health care for pregnant women, mothers-to-be, and women of all age groups that is why known as the best gynecologist in Nashik.
Dr. Shraddha Kute completed her MBBS degree from MUHS, Nashik University and DGO degree from Mumbai University. She is a top player in the category Gynecologist & Obstetrician Doctors in Nashik.
To truly obtain a difference, she started on an idea behind the clinic, which goes beyond regular routine treatment. She is a consultant, Gynecologist & Obstetrician in Nashik who strongly believes in natural birth practices.
She is associated with Endocrinology, Laparoscopy, High-risk Pregnancy, Preventive Women’s health, Menopause-related issues, and Adolescent Gynecology.
- After completed her doctorate she interned at the Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai.
- She worked as a consultant in Shah’s Women Hospital and Maternity Center, Surat.
- She worked as a consultant in two hospitals of Mumbai – Sahyadri Hospital, Nashik Breach Candy Hospital.
- Dr. Shraddha Kute worked in three hospitals of Nashik:
- (i) Rudra Mother and Child Care, Serene Meadows, Gangapur Rd, Nashik.
- (ii) Director of Ramalayam Hospital Panchvati Karanja, Nashik.
- (iii) Panel Consultant – NIMS Hospital, Thatte Nagar Nashik.
Hysterectomy is an operation for removal of Uterus is the common gynecological operation.
The culmination of nine months of pregnancy is definitely daunting, to all of us.
What Our Patients are Saying
I like to express my sincere thanks & regards to Dr Shraddha Kute for a highly satisfied experience during a surgical procedure. For last few months I was under her treatment and had a surgery. She showed extreme patience in responding to all my queries.End of the day i an very grateful to the GOD that I was treated by a right doctor
Dr. Shraddha Kute is one of the best gynecologist in Nashik i have met. I went through infertility treatment under her guidance and got success without much delay. For any emergency she was just a call away. Thanks mam, many blessings and wish you good success.
Salute on the onset to this so beautiful and so caring doctor I came across till date. Went to her for a problem of my sister and to describe in a word about the treatment we got from her is just “awesome “. She makes the patient so comfortable with her ever smiling face that half of the ailment just vanishes after meeting her. Hats off doctor...you are just fab. Thanks a lot.
Dr Shraddha is highly knowledgeable. I always feel like I get plenty of time to explain my issues without feeling rushed. She is the best Gynecologist in Nashik.
DR SHRADDHA KUTE is one amongst very few gynaecologist in nashik that we have met who seems very sensible, sensitve to patients emotion, warm receptive and open minded and effectively a very good consultant .. I really glad to find her who's so welcoming and freindly. Her multitasking abilties with the kind and calm composure is impressive to witness.. Ultimately our search for a right gynaecologist for family ended after meeting her!!
Dr. Shraddha Kute is affectionate, Responsible and world-renowned in her profession. Till date, we did hundreds of sonographies. But today we heard what we have been waiting for 7 years. We are joyous & grateful to get the medical treatment from her and her excellent team of doctors & support staff. Her smile & confidence made us closer to the goal. I have been given the right advises & waiting for the delivery day. I would certainly advocate and vouch for her if you are looking for the best in town specialist. God bless Dr. Kute mam and her team. Best wishes to continue doing this phenomenal job
Dr. Shraddha is soft spoken, very polite down to earth, accurate diagnosis with correct treatment and explains you in easy way. Overall experience about the doctor is that she is an extremely friendly personality, actually listens to patient's. Doesn't charge much, doesn't provide unnecessary medication. Satisfied with her recommendations. As i saw over there that she gives enough time to every patient and very satisfactory consultation. Answers all your queries.
Dr Shraddha Kue is a very good and friendly doctor. Any doubt and she will explain you everything so clearly. She was always there whenever I needed her. Thank u doctor for being there always. I would highly recommend her.
1. Who is a gynecologist?
2. Who is obstetrician?
3. What exactly does a gynecologist do?
4. When to see a gynaecologist?
Gynecologist treats following conditions:
issues related to pregnancy, fertility, menstruation, and menopause.
- Family planning, including contraception, sterilization, and pregnancy termination.
- Problems related to tissues that support the pelvic organs, including ligaments and muscles.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Urinary and fecal incontinence.
- Benign conditions of the reproductive tract, for example, ovarian cysts, fibroids, breast disorders, vulvar and vaginal.
- Ulcers, and other non-cancerous changes.
- Cancers of the reproductive tract and the breasts, and pregnancy-related tumors.
- Congenital abnormalities of the female reproductive tract.
- Emergency care relating to gynecology.
- Endometriosis, a chronic condition that affects the reproductive system.
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases, including abscesses.
- Sexuality, including health issues relating to same-sex and bisexual relationships.
- Sexual dysfunction.
5. Common tests performed by Gynecologist?
- pap smear tests
- ultrasound scanning
- colposcopy, a microscopic examination of the cervix
- endometrial biopsy, or taking a sample from the lining of the uterus
- hysteroscopy, the use of an endoscope to see into the uterus
- Surgical tasks include:
- preparing patients for surgery
- laparoscopy, a keyhole abdominal procedure. for both diagnostic and surgical purposes
- minor surgery, for example, sterilization
- major surgery, for example, removing fibroids in the uterus
- postoperative care, including treating complications